WELCOME TO THE PODIATRY CLINIC
The Podiatry Clinic was established in 1995 by Lindy Begg, who continues to own the practice.. The podiatrists are experienced in all facets of podiatry, including High Risk and routine foot care, children's foot care, nail surgery, biomechanical assessment and custom-made insoles. The Podiatry Clinic has decades of experience managing the complications of diabetes that affect the feet.
The podiatrists follow universal precautions with every patient and maintain hospital-grade standards of hygiene in our treatment rooms and waiting areas.
Thanks for helping prevent the spread of COVID-19 by:
- Cancelling your appointment if you or a family member shows flu-like symptoms, or if you have returned from overseas in the past two weeks.
- Hand washing facilities are available for use upon entering and prior to leaving the Clinic.
- Only entering the clinic waiting room if you are a patient, or acting as the carer for a patient who needs assistance.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 1.5 metres apart where possible.
- Paying clinic fees electronically, and avoid making cash payments.
If the coronavirus is having an impact on your health, please discuss it with your podiatrist. We are all in this together, and we are here to support you.
For more information about control tips, please visit Podiatry Board, clicking here.
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Fortnightly Saturdays||08:00 - 14:00|
NOW WE ARE OPEN
51 STATION STREET, WENTWORTHVILLE
2145 NSW, Australia
+61 2 9896 1133